Wednesday, November 16, 2011

All's fair in love, war and real estate...

I entered adulthood on 11-10-11 and 4:17pm. When I made my first offer on a house!!

It took me a long time to decide whether or not this was the right decision for me. Many people my age, told me I was crazy. That owning a home would forever "tie me down" to Tucson. But, I couldn't help but have a different outlook; owning a home is an investment.  An investment that I will always have and that has the potential to remain profitable no matter where I live.  Although I do love Tucson, I'm not saying I will live here forever. But owning my first investment property at 23, yea I think I'm doing something right.

I'm still waiting to hear back from my agent to let me know, if my offer was accepted or not.  I have my fingers crossed, because I fell in love with the house from the moment I walked in! On the other hand, I'm a firm believer that what is meant to be, will always be. So If this house doesn't come thru for me, I'm sure I will find another, when the time is right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment